WHAT IS WINR RISK MANAGEMENT?
1) Winr risk management system is a MUST HAVE for every trader who is struggling with risk management and is in a constant cycle of small profits followed by a BIG LOSS which takes away all their profits, confidence and their Capital. Most people fail to succeed in the stock market/ trading mainly because of ONE REASON: Lack of discipline in every single trade.
2) WINR's founder, Fahed Sheikh who has been trading since 2016 has had his share of blown accounts and unnecessary lakhs lost because of the same reason. After many years ups and downs, he promised himself he would create a service in which he will help traders who are stuck in the same vicious cycle of small profits and big losses and stop traders from blowing up their accounts.
3) Fahed sheikh has collaborated with his broker Choice PVT LTD and has launched
WINR RISK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM. FAHED SHEIKH is an Authorized Person of Choice Equity Broking Pvt. Ltd. holding the Registration Number - AP2486011321
HOW WINR RISK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM WORKS
1) Open an online account with us :https://jiffy.choiceindia.com/open.html?ref=S0xL
2) Once your account opening is in process, you can choose the WINR RMS Plan as per your preference. Kindly WhatsApp us your transaction Proof/Receipt on 06291711939 or mail us the same at email@example.com
3) Deciding Your Risk Appetite: READ CAREFULLY After your purchase of WINR RMS was successful, you will receive a mail from us where you need to mention after what percentage drawdown of your capital shall we stop your trading for that day, We have 2 options:
A) Defensive which is 4%-6%
B) Aggressive which is 8%-10%
4) The 2% difference has been kept as a buffer
keeping in mind the slippage and volatility of any given trading instrument. For example, you are trading with a capital of 5 lakh rupees and you chose the Defensive risk appetite (4-6%). When your MTM/PNL crosses the 4% mark of your 5 lakh rupee capital in the negative i.e.= 20,000 Loss, our Risk Management Team will square off your position and your trading will be stopped for that day as you have exceeded the loss you agreed to. On the other hand, if you agreed to go ahead with the Aggressive Risk, our team will not square off your position unless your MTM/PNL has crossed 8% Loss from the opening capital of that day.
Please note: You can switch your risk appetite from aggressive to defensive or from defensive to aggressive only end at the end of the week, the request has to be mailed/ messaged to us and the same shall be applied from the coming week Monday.
PLANS & PRICING FOR RISK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
IMPORTANCE OF RISK MANAGEMENT IN TRADING
It protects from potential heavy losses in future
It helps you to take calculated risks.
You know your risk-taking capacity so you plan your finances accordingly.
It helps you to determine entry and exit points.
It helps you to make better and more profitable investment decisions.
“Risk comes with the territory when you are breaking new ground. Learn how to evaluate and mitigate these risks rather than take away people’s power and autonomy.”
If you don't invest in risk management, it doesn't matter what business you're in, it's a risky business.
The essence of risk management lies in maximizing the areas where we have some control over the outcome while minimizing the areas where we have absolutely no control over the outcome.